Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muggle Studies Class (Advance)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 pm

"No? Alright then. Where was I?" He pondered for a minute or two." The Holocaust! That's right. So, Hitler killed thousands of Jewish people for who they were. Talking about the killings, Let us talk about the Camps they were put into. One of the biggest was called Auschwitz, it was one of the biggest camp in Germany at the time. There used to be a sign above the entrance to the camp that said 'Arbeit Macht Frei' which is Work makes one Free in English." Klaus noticed Keith's hand in the air. "Yes? You have a question?"
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:29 pm

"Ok this may sound rude but I'm actually being serious this time....Couldn't you compare Hitler to Voldemort?" he said seriously this time. "I mean Hitler wanted to create a perfect race without Jewish people...and Voldemort wants to create a perfect race of just pure bloods without muggle borns and to the extreme muggles aswell?" he continued kind of liking this class now.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 pm

"Yes Voldemort is like Hitler in a way. Voldemort just doesn't have a strange looking mustache" Klaus was attempting to get his students to live and get them to laugh a little. " Hitler's way of doing it was more extreme than Voldemort's way of exterminating a race." He looked over at Noata and noticed the change of colors in the boy's face. "Mr.Sonitus, You seem flushed. Are you feeling Ill?"
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

Noata's blush darkned and felt himself start to fall, but he smiled and said. "Uhmmm...no, just...excited about the lesson...who knew someone could be comparable to The Dark Lord...ahahaha..." Noata tried to laugh it off, burying his head in the book.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Keith then said, "Who knew Hitler was WORSE then the dark lord not just comparable..." His head hurt from how much he learned from this class because compared to all his other classes which he already knows most of the stuff from in all the wizarding classes he knew nothing at all about muggles and only took this class this year because he thought it'd be easy and muggle studies wouldn't be as complicated and hard as he thought but he was actually happy that he finally was learning something in school because he felt a reason to stay at hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm

"Oh, Alright then. If you do decided to feel Ill, Please tell me. I do not need throw up on my floors." Klaus smiled at him and continued on. "I guess you can compare Voldemort to Hitler. If you want to have an image of how cruel this man was," he flipped a page in his book," Auschwitz was a concentration camp as I said. They would starve the people to death. If you were not able to work you were no use to them. So you would either die hungry or you would be sent to the gas chambers. Both ways were a very painful death. There was really two different Auschwitz camps. The first one called Auschwitz I and the other one called Auschwitz II Birkenau. Both were very cruel camps."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Noata waited for the lesson to continue, keeping his head buried in his book and trying to ignore the smile that the teacher sent his way, but instead began looking at the awestruck Keith with a look of aprehension. Maybe Keith wasn't so bad, he seemed innocent enough...at the moment. He raised his hand. "Weren't there any Jewsh wizards that could escape both ways of death that Hitler tried to make them suffer through?"

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting his spelling mistakes - Keith)
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Keith thought to himself knowing even as a pure blood that wizards didn't have the same religion as muggles and even if they did they'd be able to use magic to get out of it being a life or death situation is an except to the no magic in front of muggles rule.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:59 pm

"They could and probably did. There isn't any record of it. Since there is a law about no magic in front of muggles. The wizard could have just Apparated out of the gas chamber or out of the camps. I really don't have an answer for that question." Klaus flipped another page in his book. "If you flip to page thirty-eight there should be photographs of the victims of The Holocaust. I warn you. The images are graphic."

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Apparited to Apparated)
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Noata turned the page and he felt the innate urge to puke his guts out. He could see their ribs poking out from their sides, their cheek bones too prominent to be healthy. He retched and then regained his composure, turning the page to something more pleasant.

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the nregained to then regained)
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:08 pm

"Mhm, What else can we cover over the War...." He pulled his sleeve up and looked at his watch. "We have fifteen minutes left" He mumbled to him self. "Alright! Your assignment is to write four pages on what we have discussed today. It will be due two days from now," He shut his book and got off his desk walking over to the windows and opening them," That will be all for today. Feel free to move around and talk."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 pm

"Can we just go early?" Keith said knowing he needed to do something before the duel after class.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Klaus stuck his head out the window letting the cool breeze hit his face. "As I said! You're aloud to talk and sit where you like. Not leave early." He said outside the window. He groaned at the thought that he still had to put up with this boy. He shouldn't have made the class fun for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Noata looked at the professor, still sitting quietly and pretending to read if he looked up. He felt his face began to blush, and he shook his head violently. Why would he think this way?
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"Ok...I was just asking don't have to get all mad... I can tell by your expression you're mad...but it's fine I'll wait." he said calmly and sat down waiting.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:22 pm

He shook his head, ignoring the statement for the boy and pulled it back into the room. He walked back over to his desk and opened a draw, digging through it obviously looking for something important. Klaus looked up over his desk and saw Noata either staring at him or dazed off in space. Maybe the boy was ill.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Noata decide it would be unsafe to continue glancing up at him, or risk being sent to the Hospital Wing and missing the duel. He dug into the book and kept reading, twirling his wand between his fingers and shooting off small, red sparks as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:36 pm

He shook his head and went back to digging around in the draw. "Well, Gott Verdammen es." He cursed in German. Thinking it wasn't suitable to say it in a language the students could understand. The Fifteen Minutes had passed and the sign for the class to end rang through the classroom. Klaus looked back over his desk and looked at Noata. "Mr. Sonitus. Please stay behide."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm

"Well, God damn it Mr. Richter stop cussing" he said jokingly and said, "Wait me and him have plans!"
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well you're plans are going to have to wait, an no cussing in my classroom. Now Shoo. I need to talk to him. "Klaus pushed the draw in and stood back up walking over to the desk Noata was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yes Professor?" Noata said, trying his hardest to think of a spell that made the blood drain from his face.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Keith mumbles, "You swore and said the same words." But he walks away thinking the teacher has no sense of humor and grabs his books then sets his stuff out on the corner of the door outside and turns into his animagus form a dog and walks into the room secretly not being seen spying on the teacher and noata.

Last edited by Keith Nagato on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm

"To clear things up. You are not in trouble ." He smiled at him and sat down in the chair next to him. " I just want to have a little talk with you. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Noata nodded slowly. "I'm not stupid...I didn't do anything wrong to incur your wrath..." Noata laughed uneasily and felt himself waver a bit. Noata also looked over and saw the dog, knowing it was Keith because he revealed his Animagus form last night. "One thing before we talk, can you get rid of the dog, I'm allergic." Noata said, regaining his composure for a split second before feeling his face heat up again.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 pm

"Your friend, Keith sure likes to incur my wrath does he not?" He let out a chuckle. "Ah, a nice laugh is always good. I just wanted to ask you something. I noticed you started to look flush, and I am sorry for calling you out in the middle of class. Are you sure there is nothing wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies Class (Advance)   Muggle Studies Class (Advance) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies Class (Advance)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next