Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Duel Arena

Go down 
+4
Skyler_ZZ
Klaus Richter
Keith Nagato
Noata Sonitus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Duel Arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 am

Skye nodded"Long time,Sure you can take me on?"Skye asked as he stepped onto the Dueling Arena.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 am

Scrappy smiled and shook his head. "Ready-one, two, three.....go!" He adjusted his wand as if it was a shield infront of his body, ready for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:50 am

Skye followed Scrapp's moves and then flicked his wand and said"[Expelliarmus!!"A light flashed out of Skye's wand.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 am

Scrappy was ready, "Protego!" He muttered, as an invisible shield was summoned infront of him. It sent the disarming spell back at Skye.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 am

Skye flicked his wand and said "Finite Incantantum!!" as the spell dissapeared.He then shot another spell"Obscuro!" A blindfold shot out of Skye's wand.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 am

Scrappy ducked and felt the spell swish past his head. He closed his eyes "That was close..." He then stood up and smiled "Um...nay. Your turn! Obscuro!"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:07 am

The blindfold hit skye and covered his eye's.He turned and fell to the ground.He stayed on the ground and pointed his wand at Scrappy saying "Rectusempra!" A light shot out.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 am

The spell missed Scrappy by a mile and smacked a studying first year in the chest. Scrappy laughed at the boy's squeals before he turned back to skye and swished his wand saying, "Diffindo" He then got back into position. "I'm giving you 5 seconds before i start wailing on your ass, mate!" He laughed.

((He used diffindo to cut your blind fold off.))
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 am

The blindfold fell off as Skye looked at Scrapps and twitched pointing the wand at himself saying"Obscuro!" The blindfold once again covered Scrapps face.He took off his shoes and socks and moved his hair from his his ear as he pointed his wand at Scrapps and screamed"RECTUSEMPRA!!!!"The spell shot off at a fast speed t'wards Scrapps
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 am

Scrappy watched as Skyler hit another innocent student that was watching the fight. He laughed again. "Your terrible without that thing...with it..." He bursted in laughter once again. "Impedementa!" He yelled pointing at Skye, not wanting to put up with this Karate Kid crap.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:22 am

Skye was knocked back as he fell.He got back up and felt for Scrappys movement making sure he didn't miss."Stupefy!!"Skye shot out a spell then taking off his blindfold and saying it again"Stupefy!!"
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:27 am

Scrappy watched the first one miss, but was caught off guard when the second one was casted. It hit him barely in the leg. He flipped upside down and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He shook his head and slowly got up groaning. "Asshole...Stupify!" he shoated.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 am

Skye feel down into a push up postion bouncing back up shooting another spell"RELASHIO!!"
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 am

Scrappy stepped aside letting the spell pass him. He then raised his wand to finish it. "Petrificus totalas"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 am

Skye dropped five galleons on the floor as he got up and looked at the spell as it hit him.Skye stood straight his face looking straight his wand tight in his hand.He mumbled"Lucfy..Basyrrd.."He eyes moved side-to-side looking around.

Last edited by Skyler_ZZ on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:43 am

Scrappy walked over and picked up The galleons. "Sorry,.." He said smiling as he helped his friend up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:44 am

Skye was able to move again as he got up"It's okay.C'mon let's go to get me a haircut at Hogsmeade."Skye said turning to look at the Door.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Scrappy looked around. "Nah...you go ahead. I'm gonna go secret passage hunting."
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Skye nodded"OKay,There's one that leads to Hogsmeade,but you'll need to find the password on you own."Skye walked out of the Dueling Arena and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 am

Scrappy raised an eyebrow, he knew about all passages out of hogwarts already..He wanted to find something that Skyler didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Skye walked into the dueling arena.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Ran into the dueling area.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Skye stepped into the dueling arena and bowed at Kris as he walked to the end then turned and took out his wand.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Bows then takes out his wand
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Skye pointed his wand and said "Rectusempra!!!"Skye then shot another spell "Osbcuro!!"He shot two just in case one was dodged it wouldn't give time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duel Arena
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Dueling Club-
Jump to: