Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Duel Arena

Go down 
+4
Skyler_ZZ
Klaus Richter
Keith Nagato
Noata Sonitus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Noata walked into the dueling room, waiting for Keith. He was wearing his muggle clothing, which he always wore when he dueled. He had a sheath on his arm for his wand, and looked like he was ready to fight for his life.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Keith walked into the dueling club confident and not scared at all.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:01 pm

"Good, you didn't chicken out. Are you ready to go?" Noata said, looking at the smug look on Keith's face. He was going to wipe it clean off.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Noata continued to pace about the room, being intterupted by classes and other matters multiple times before getting the chance to duel Keith,
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Keith walked into the duel arena ready to duel him
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Noata looked and saw Keith. "Are you ready or what? It's been long enough, not gonna use any of those curses on me ,are ya?" He threw the words at him, eager to end this. He was already standing in position on the duel mat, his wand out, his dueling clothing on to allow him freedom of movement.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Keith stood at the opposite side of the duel arena and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Noata bowed and took the proper dueling position, waiting on Keith to make the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Keith raised his wand up and used a simple spell not wanting to catch him off guard and hurt him, "Stupefy!" he said and a red bolt shot out of his wand.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Noata flicked his wand. "Protego" Noata shouted, blocking the Stupefy. He took a few steps back and thrust his wand forward. "Confringo!" The jet of lightshot out from his wand and headed at Keith. He made another thrusting motion with his wand, this time from a different angle sending two jets of red light at him with non-verbal incantations. If he couldn't tell he was using Stupefy, he had a bit more of an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Keith dodged the Confringo spell and it hit the wall destroying part of it, scared for his life, but got hit by half of one stupefy and the fully of the other and screamed, "What the hell was that!" but continued on dueling, "Fine I'll stoop down to your level then...Sectumsempra!" he said mad now that Noata out of all people would risk blowing him up. "Conjunctivitis" he said.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Noata saw the Sectumsempra coming and quickly fell to the floor, not wanting to get hit by it. He felt a sharp pain in his back as the spell grazed him, and he felt sticky blood start to pour from the wound. Unfourtantly, the other spell also hit, causing immense pain to his eyes. He pointed his wand to his eyes after getting up and said "Finite" and the pain instantly ceased. He looked preety pissed, the blood trickiling across his back. "Deprimo!" Noata shouted, and a strong gust of wind flew at Keith. "Avis! Oppungo!" Noata shouted, conjuring a flock of angry looking Canary's that flew after the great gale that erupted from his wand. While Keith was distracted, Noata closed his eyes and began to mumble something, stopping only to fire a few sharp blades of condensed water at him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 pm

"I was gonna go easy on you before you tried to fucking kill me!" he yelled in anger, He got hit by the wind flew back and but didn't fall over then ran back to his original spot noticed the birds,"INCENDIO!" he said as a huge ball ring of fire became around him comsuming almost half the duel arena he them molded the ring into a huge ball of fire about twenty feet by twenty feet by twenty feet. He then threw the ball at Noata knowing there would be no way for him to dodge it and if he did he'd have to get out from that side of the duel arena in close range to him.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Noata opened his eyes in time to see the ball of fire approaching. He thrust his wand forward and a giant serpent of crackling serpent composed of purple lightning explode and connect with the fireball, setting the duel arena ablaze. Noata pouted, that would have been the spell that finished him off. He shot an arrow of pure ice from his wand at the boys feet, hoping it would hit his foot and freeze him to the spot. If it didn't, the ground beneath him would become ice. He began shooting Aquamenti at the fires on the arena, only the ones near him. If Keith had to jump over fire, it would be easier to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Keith hopped up into the air saying something he thought he wouldn't have to use he put his wand to his mouth and blew on it casting Fiendfyre. A huge fire wall came up which he swirled around in a tornado like spiral towards Noata and then instantly transformed into a long firey serpant with wings flying towards Noata.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Noata smiled and copied his movements, sending Fiendfyre at the Fire serpent and attempting to cancel out the two curses. They began to eat away at each other, but he saw his curse was slowly losing the fight.
"Defodio!" Noata shouted, creating a crater in the arena. The teachers would be SO mad after this duel, they shoulda fought outside. He dug his wand into the earth and felt the wave of fire erupt from his wand, and he willed it to erupt from the ground underneath Keith. It would, and seeing as the Fiendfyre were fighting in front of him, the flames would engulf him. Noata sent another wave of wind at Keith, which wouldcarry any remaining fire at him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

Keiths snake leaped into air and devoured all the fire growing bigger and bigger he finally screamed, "Release!" the Fiendfyre exploded towards Noata in a great wall of fire giving him no room to run while Keith getting hit by the flames from under him he heared himself letting out the words, "Aquamenti" but it not doing much good to the flames under him.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

Noata felt the fires engulf him as he remembered a spell he heard about in his History of Magic book. He rmemebered the spell, the Flame-freezing charm, and cast it. He already felt the stinging of the already completed burns, but the rest of the fire was unable to affect him now.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am

"Sectumsempra" he said as one last spell as the almost invisible spell flew throught the air falling down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 am

Noata only felt one thing as he began to fall to the earth. The slashing sound that the curse made as it ripped through his arm, spraying blood everywhere. He heard it sizzle as it hit the fires, and then all there was was blackness.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 am

Keith's cousin and step sister a first year slytherin ran into the duel arena after getting his note and noticed the flames and said, "Aguamenti Maximus" putting out all the flames instantly and grabbed her older brothers body pulling him out. Keith was an exception to the Blacks hating all non slytherins because he was a pure blood and he was powerful it was his fathers fault he got into ravenclaw..he's always been an exception to them disliking non slytherins to the point where he was the only person in the black family that wasn't taken off the family tree for defying traditions. She carried him to the nurse and set him down there and sat with him there until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Klaus was walking by the dueling Arena's door as he saw Keith being dragged out. Didn't Noata say something about dueling Keith later after he had released the class? He stood there for a few minutes for a few minutes gathering his thoughts. 'He must still be in there.' He walked through the door, seeing the flames on the other side of the room still burning. He pulled his wand out and pointed it at the fire. "Aguamenti!" A jet of water shot from the tip of the wand onto the fire, extinguishing it. He walked over to Noata and bent down to the boy. He let out a sigh. Who and why taught a sixteen year old boy the Sectumsempra Curse He knew Snape had invented the curse, but why would this boy know it?
Klaus rubbed his forehead and let out another sigh. "Vulnera Sanatur" He repeated it two more times and picked up Noata bridal style and headed towards the Nurse.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Keith walked into the dueling arena still in pain from his burns and noticed Noatas wand on the ground he walked over to it in pain and picked it up then walked back to the Ravenclaw common room skipping class for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:31 am

Skye walked into the dueling arena.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy 26
Gryffindor
Scrappy 26

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 am

Scrappy followed him. "You ready to do this, mate?" He said raising his wand and thinking of what spell he should use first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Duel Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duel Arena   The Duel Arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duel Arena
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Dueling Club-
Jump to: