Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Esther Michaels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esther Michaels

Esther Michaels Empty
PostSubject: Esther Michaels   Esther Michaels I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:37 am

Name:Esther Michaels

Year:2nd year

Specialty:I am a simple girl. I grew up with muggle things so most of my specialties are like reading muggle books, karate, video games, etc. But since my time at Hogwarts, I've gotten other specialties, like Qudditch, reading wizard books (Im much of a bookworm), Herbology, etc. I might also have a little more power than the usual young witch...

Known Spells:Only the spells that I have learned at Hogwarts, but I can't name them all. My favorite would be Alohamora though.

History:Me and my parents got into a car crash when I was at the age of 8 months old, I was the only one to survive. I grew up with muggles and started relising my magical powers around 10 or 11. When I got my letter from Hogwarts that one summer, all the kids called me a freak. I got angry and they all started feeling slight pain. They didn't want to let me back into the orpanage, but they didn't have a choice.

Inventory:All the basic things for Hogwarts, muggle books, my regular clothes, the essentials, a extra pair of glasses.

Allignment:Good?

Appearance:Straight, long brown hair. Glasses. 5'1, 104 lbs.

House:Slytherin
Back to top Go down

Esther Michaels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: General Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: