Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Court yard.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Skye sat on one of the Court Yard benches as he read a book
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Albus walks toward Skye and sits at the same bench as him. "What did you see in the girls lavotory during the duel?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Skye,still reading said"Who want's to kn---"Skye looked up to see Albus and quickly fixed his setence"Oh headmaster!Sorry,Er.I saw just about everything.See,I tried to stop the dueling.-But wait,Why were you there Albus?"Skye asked suddenly
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:17 pm

"A thrilling story if I may say myself. Small Basilisks were feeding of the big Basilisk Harry Potter killed in his 2nd year. I went down there and killed the small Basilisks." Albus smiled with triumph.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Skye seemed to story to be a bit dull bit faked a smile"Ah,Fascinating.Well.I was looking for my friend,So I thought he'd be there.I saw the two fighting and I was going to check if they were using any curses but,The ran away so I tied his feet up but.I had to leave."Skye fnished.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Albus sensed Skye's disliking of the story and frowned, "Well carry on with your reading and thank you for telling me what you know." Albus left to go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Skyler_ZZ
Gryffindor
Skyler_ZZ

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Skye got up"Wait Albus,I' want to follow you.I need to see Edwin.He seemed in pain."Skye walked off to the H.W
Back to top Go down
Alana
Slytherin
Alana

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Alana walked into the courtyard. Lily following right behind her. And she sat down on a bench and looked up at the sk and sighed
Back to top Go down
larry potter

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:15 pm

larry walked into the courtyard and sat on the furthest bench and pulled something out of his bag a piece of parchment and a quill and started scribbling something on the parchment .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Court yard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court yard.   The Court yard. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court yard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Ground Floor :: Entrance Courtyard-
Jump to: