Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the office.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Albus walked towards the bronze eagle and says, "Ariana" A winding staircase came shooting up and Albus followed it up. Once at the top Albus went to sit in his chair and look at him mail before going to sleep. Albus found nothing interesting so went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Edwin used to be Albus' golden child during his first year but ever since Harry Potter came to school, he was practically thrown away like a child's old toys. Despite this he was still in the good books with Dumbledore, he knocked on the Office Door rigorously until Albus would open the door.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Albus opened the door and looked surprised at seeing Edwin, "What would you like Edwin?"
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Well, as you know I have recently graduated from Hogwarts and well I need a job, I am not asking to be anything big but have you got any jobs I can take?
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Albus started thinking about whether or not Rahim would be a good choice. "I will think about it some more and I will decide when I am done thinking." ((Ask Keith to be a canon.))
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm

"Thank you Sir"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Headmaster of Hogwarts
Albus Dumbledore

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:26 pm

"You may leave now."
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Edwin clasped his hands together and with a flicker of lights, he was out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the office.   To the office. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the office.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Second Floor :: Entrance to Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: