Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Creation Set-Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character Creation Set-Up Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Set-Up   Character Creation Set-Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am

This is the basic Character Set-Up.

Name:
Specialty:
Known Spells:
History:
Inventory:
Allignment:
Appearance:
House:
(After you have chosen a house your rank will be given ASAP)
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotteruniverse.rpg-board.net
hollydoll

hollydoll

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Set-Up   Character Creation Set-Up I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Name: Tegan Marcel DeVoe
Year: Sixth year
Specialty: metamorphmagus
Known Spells: Accio, episkey, augamenti,alohomora, anapeno,apaercium,bat-boegy hex, babbling curse, colloportus, confringo, confundo, Densaugeo, Diffindo, Engorgio,Evanesco, Expelliarmus. Among others, I'll type them all in if need be....but if not, she's a sixth year. She has extensive knowledge.
History: Tegan grew up in a purblood home. She Loves her family,but wishes sometimes she had infact come from a muggle born family. As a metamorphmagus her life isn't easy. Her hair changes when she's sad, her eyes glow when she's angry. She's different and children scorn those who are different. Her life has not been easy, but she knows she has to keep going if some day she is to work as an unspeakable. She had every intention of someday working the mysterious time room.
Inventory: Wand, her beloved moontrimmer(broom), Owl(Marles)
Allignment: ?
Appearance:Character Creation Set-Up Audrey_kitching
House: Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Analeigh

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Set-Up   Character Creation Set-Up I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Analeigh 'Ana' Fortunato
Year: sixth year
Specialty: metamormagus, and Animagus to russet wolf
Known Spells: All spells
History: Abandoned at 5, Ana had to live off the streets, thieving until when she was 8, discovered she had magic and the head was one of her thief victims. Her eyes glow and hair change for different emotions. She has learnt to be expressionless.
Inventory: Wand: Willow Wood and phoenix feather core, 12 inches
Pet: German Shepherd puppy named Kay,
All school books. Her firebolt
Allignment: good
Appearance: Brown hair when expressionless. Blackish Amber eyes. Stunningly Gorgeous.
House: Gryffindor
Picture:

Character Creation Set-Up Teen-age-girl-beauty1-150x150
Back to top Go down
horseblazer

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Set-Up   Character Creation Set-Up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Name: Kane Chevailer
Year: First Year
Specialty: Animagus to hedgehog (No idea how this happened)
Known Spells: Confringo, Excelsiosempra, Expelliarmus, Impedimenta, Morsmordre, Piertotum Locomotor, Protego Horribilis, Reducto, Sectumsempra, Serpensortia
History: Born in America then adopted by a french family at the age of 10 then moved to Paris and been there ever since, Have studied and learned all spells from my spellbook
Inventory: 10 in. Willow Veela core wand, Tabby Cat named Murry, Note from my birth-parents explaining that i am a wizard along with a hand-written spellbook which was mostly offensive spells (some spells lead me to think my birth parents were Death Eaters...)
Allignment: Looking towards joining He Who Must Not Be Named after schooling
Appearance: Red hair (no not a ginger), Blue eyes, Caucasian, Tall
House: Hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Creation Set-Up   Character Creation Set-Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1