Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most Lazy of days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

The most Lazy of days Empty
PostSubject: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Amber walked along the bridge and sighed. Today had been a long day and she was ready to relax and finished her work. Amber sat down against the brick walkway and pulled out her school books and a quill. She breathed in deeply, taking in the sweet aroma of a near by plant. " Today is quite a nice day...even if I spend it working..." Amber laughed then began reading.
Back to top Go down
Alaie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Alaie

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Alaie had been looking for a good spot to finish her work. When she saw another student doing her homework on the bridge, she approached her. "Hi." She smiled. "I'm Alaie. Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Rose
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Amber looked up from her books and straightened her glasses. She looked at the girl for a moment then smiled." Sure you can join me, I am just working on some Herbology work." Amber took out a piece of gum from her bag and popped it into her mouth. "Would you like a piece???"
Back to top Go down
Alaie
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect
Alaie

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 pm

"Hehe, sure. Thank you." She smiled, sitting down beside Amber, cross-legged. "I just wanted to finish up my Muggle Studies work." She took out her paper, which had now reached 7 pages.
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Edwin appeared on the bridge, "Lousy portkey took me to the wrong place! My portkey is broken and I can't apparate! This sure sucks"
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

Begins taking a walk on the bridge before noticing one fellow student 1 graduate and one prefect.

Last edited by Kristian on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rahim

Rahim

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Edwin walked over towards the student who had just came towards him, "Hello, I would like to talk now but I believe I need to go." Edwin clasped his hands together once again, touching the small snitch in his hand and with a puff of smoke he dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Kristian

Kristian

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:12 pm

"Meh ,Ill be going to"He says while clapping his hands together one time he apparates out and disappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most Lazy of days   The most Lazy of days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most Lazy of days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Covered Bridge-
Jump to: