Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noata Sonitus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

Noata Sonitus Empty
PostSubject: Noata Sonitus   Noata Sonitus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 am

Name:Noata Omni Sonitus
Date of Birth: August 16th
Place of Birth:London, England
Blood Type: Pure Blood
Pet of choice:Any type of dog.
Wand: 9 inch ash wand (dragon heartstring) with a spectrum casting scale on the handle.

Family: (Name, Age,Occupations ect)
- Mother: Alice Sonitus (Deceased)- Same as below.
- Father: Damien Sonitus (Deceased)- Magical engineer, created innotaive new techonology, though not using legal methods.
- Siblings: None
- Other: Only child, and his family branched off from their family due to complications in their relationships.

History: I was born on the 16th of August, and only knew my parents for two years before they died. I grew up in an awful orphanage, which I escaped after I turned 11 and was accepeted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I now live in a mountainous area not too far from London, where common dragons live. I have a very cozy cave, and have put up protection charms that help me stay safe from the dragons. In my second year, instead of an owl I brought a dragon I brefriended over the summer, it was in a permanetyl stunted growth rate and was albino, and thus seperated from it's pack. The dragon showered me with gifts for feeding and caring for it,. which included it's powerful scales. I felt a natural kinship to it, and the Headmaster accepeted it. After winter break, I was ambushed by school bullies, and my dragon was murdered by them. I woll never forget that day, Snow's beautiful white scales drenched in her own blood, her body arched in odd ways. After that day, I would never let a bully go unpunished if I sawe them picking on someone, I became obssessed with justice. If no-one else was going to it, then I would. My fourth year, I learned that my parents had been experimenting with draogns blood, injecting into people to try andgive them a natural resitance to most magic and strengthen their magic in high degrees. These experiments went terribly wrong, and they eventually died after injecting themselves with the dragon blood. However, I also learend that they were only thought to commit suicide, as some of their old labnotes said they were using small magical creatures to preform the experiments for someone they were terrifyed of. I also learned that I was injected as a baby, and that explained my natural friendship and ability to live amongst dragons without being killed instantaneously. My fifth year ended with me losing the House Cup for my house, as I could not make up for my vigilante nature by Keeping for my Quidditch team. It's my sixth year, and I've made a harsh turn around, I will now solve my problems with words rather than violence...althought Keith really bugs me lately.

Where do you see yourself in the future?
In the near future, as an Auror hopefully. I love Quidditch and swimming, but the idea of playing sports for the rest of my career is boring. Distant future, with someone who understands me and loves me the way I love them, but I haven;t really that about that. Maybe as a writer for the Daily Prophet. or a teacher.

What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk?
I fear being forgotten...or not being adequate enough to live up to my families name. They were both powerful wizards...and I'm not too great yet. I also fear being discriminated against because of my sexuality, but I've been easy enough with that, so I odn't have to worry really. I also fear dying in an ungraceful manner, without being able to control what happens.

What makes your ego inflate?
When I'm told I'm good at writing or dueling. It makes me feel so alive, because those are my two favorite things in the world.

What makes you want to hide from the world?
Nothing. If I hide I'll be forgotten. I want to be remembered.

What leaves you in cold sweats at night?
I don't sleep much, I have insomnia, but when I do sleep I'm plagued with terrible dreams. I'd rather not talk about those, though.

What has left its lasting impression on you:
Literature, seeing as I'm a wizard I can write a book that can never be destroyed by casting magic on it. So I can always be rememebred for something.

When thinking about someone who first comes to mind?
Snow when I'm happy or regretful, Kieth when I'm angry or mad at something. He has been getting on my last nerves lately.

What gets your blood boiling?
When people gifted with amazing talent and power abuse it to control weaker people and bully them into submission. I hate that.
Back to top Go down

Noata Sonitus
Page 1 of 1