Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little bit of fun in the darkest times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

A little bit of fun in the darkest times Empty
PostSubject: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Keith stood in front of the lake playing with his dog in a good mood for once like he was seven again
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Noata walked across the lakeshore, waving his wand in intricate patterns, the water seeming to dance at his whim. He let out a sigh and then thrust the wand forward, freezing it into a sculpture of an eagle. He yawned, he had been through alot lately, but it was nice to now he could still do the things he loved without much trouble. He lifted his wand and the eagle began to soar into the sky, bits of ice and water flinging off of it as it fluttered it\'s wings.

As the eagle soared out of sight, he sat down on the lakeshore, removing his shoes and socks and dipping them into the water, taking out his journal, an ink well, and a dark red quill. He began scrawling words onto the pad without thinking about what he was writing. They kind of just...flowed out. He looked up after writing a few pages down, he looked up and took a deep breath, seeing Keith playing with his dog. He looked down, hoping he didn't notice him.

Last edited by Noata Sonitus on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Keith walked up to his Dragon and said, "Take this to my step-sister Gwee." He then handed the Baby dragon a note and she flew away like an owl to deliver the note.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Noata continued writing, finishing the short story he had been working on. He had alot of inspiration lately, the various duels he had, the classes, the extreme joy he had at being back at this school again. He stowed the wiritn gsupplies away and smiled, letting his legs float in the water for a bit. He debated swimming, but didn't know if he should. He frowned and looked from Keith to the water. He didn't want to confront him now, he still had strong feelings of dislike towards him.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Keith pointed his wand towards the water and said, "Expecto patronum" Nothing happened just a little blue wave that appeared for one second nothing else. "There's no joy left in my life anyway I can't even perform a patronus charm..." he says loudly thinking he's alone. Then he says loudly again, "Think Keith.....You still have friends....You still have a step family that cares about you....You have people who care about you....".

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" he says Loudly as a blueish glow that takes the form of a Husky comes out of his wand and bounces around in circles. Keith smiles a bit happy with himself
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Noata saw the Patronus and smiled. Maybe Keith...was good...not entierly...but he could cast a Patronus, couldn't he? Without thinking, Noata stripped out of his robes and took off his shirt beneath them, down to only his shorts. He dove into the lake and began swimming across it, ignoring the seaweed that brushed his sleek legs. He also ignored the fact that there were magical creatures underneath the lake, some of them very harmful. He had his wand in hand, and he was happy, the cool water gliding across his body.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Keith looked over at Noata and sat down happy with himself for today.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Noata continued swimming, turning every now again and swimming in a different direction. He also switched styles, butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle. He was having fun enough, he could forget everything when he was swimming or writing. He stopped for a minute to float, looking at Keith, his icy blue eyes probing for something. He ran a hand through his wet hair and dove under water. Suddenly, his body shot through the air, water rippiling in a spiral around him, his wand glowing dark blue. He landed about twenty feet away from where he started, and continued doing that for the next few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Keith looked at the water for a second tears coming out of his eyes remembering that it was at a lake where his sister sacrificed her life for him and him and his brother escaped...it was at a different lake that his brother told him he'd be back but that was the last time he ever saw his brother.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm

The last time Noata came out of the water, Noata had a giant bubble of water around him. He landed on the shore and the bubble popped. He shook off the water and put his robes back on, his muscles relaxed. He was less tense then he had ever been. He began walking away, not interested in talking to Keith, not until after they dueled and resolved their issues.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Keith noticed Noata and said, "Hey Noata...I really don't want to fight you but if we must then I will right here right now."
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Noata looked back. "Not here, not now. We're going to do it right, where we're supposed to. Besides, fighting isn't allowed on school grounds." He walked away, back towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"You're just scared that I'm going to use a curse in front of you so you want a teacher around to protect you...just fight me here....now...are you scared?" he yelled a little bit scared himself but confident.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Noata turned back. "I'm scared, but not for me. Your letting those curses become you, your becoming a murderous person without morales. I want to duel you, but not if my only choice is to block YOUR curses by attacking you with killing intent. I'm not like you." Noata shook his head, continuing his walk towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"I'm not using curses just fight me you coward!" he yelled. "I want a fair fight outside away from the teachers!"
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Noata shouted over his shoulder. "If your not going to use curses, then you won't need to worry about the teachers."
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

"I can hurt you bad without using curses that's why!?" he laughed a bit while saying it jokingly but shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Noata Sonitus
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Noata shouted one last time "We'll see!" He smiled to himself and continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Keith Nagato
Ravenclaw
Keith Nagato

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 pm

"Fine we'll duel in the Duel arena but no audience!" he yelled and he walked back to the castle distanced about ten feet away from Noata at all times knowing he wouldnt want him standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
larry potter

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Larry had been underwater looking for an amulet .He read about in the hogwarts history."A duel you say"he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little bit of fun in the darkest times   A little bit of fun in the darkest times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun in the darkest times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter: The New Chapter :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: