Harry Potter: The New Chapter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter: The New Chapter

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klaus Richter( Do not post here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Hogwarts Muggle Studies Teacher
Klaus Richter

Klaus Richter( Do not post here) Empty
PostSubject: Klaus Richter( Do not post here)   Klaus Richter( Do not post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Character Bio

Name:Klaus Ellard Richter
Date of Birth: June 4
Place of Birth:Wittenberge, Germany
Blood Type: Muggleborn
Pet of choice:Alaskan Klee Kai
Wand: 13 inches, with a Unicorn hair core, made of Willow.

Family: (Name, Age,Occupations ect)

- Mother: Leyna Mayer(Was Remarried)/Richter, 67, Retired.
- Father: Peter Richter, (Deceased) Salesman
- Siblings: None
- Other: Maximillian Mayer(Step Father), 71, Retired
Ada Schwarz, 22 (Daughter)
Misty Anderson, 38 (Ex-Wife)
Cole Anderson, 10 (Son)

History: I was born in Wittenberge, Germany. It was a small nice town. Nice small house. A Family life everyone wished for. I am an only child. I was lucky. I had no older brothers to pick on me. I only looked up to my father. I always wanted to be just like him. Have a nice wife and kid in a small nice house in the country. Until my parent's started fighting with each other over money. I live with my mother, Leyna, and my Father, Peter. My parent's divorced when I was five years old. I never saw my father after that. My mother fought for full custody. She lied to the court system and had the court thinking my father was a horrible man who abused his children.

After two year, my mother remarried. To a man named Maximillian Mayer. We moved to Berlin later on that year. My father died of unknown causes while I was ten years old. I attended all boys private schools most of my childhood life. Berlin had many nice Private schools for boys my age. That's one reason why we moved to Berlin. The other was because of my Step Father.

He was an abusive man. He hated me most of all. He'd always complain on how I was in the way. How I was always there. I always needed something. He tried many times to get my mother to put me up for Adoption. My mother refused every pled. So beatings started. My Step Father was always drunk when he would return home from work. He'd always be angry at me for sitting in the living room with my mother. So he would take me to my room. He would either hit me with his belt, fist or he would kick me. My mother wouldn't try anything to stop him from doing it either. She loved him more than anything. That's all she cared about.

We moved to London for a short time while I was twelve. That's when I received a letter to Hogwarts. I wasn't very fluent in English by the time I started school there, but Hogwarts was my escape from real life. My fantasy land. I was in the Hogwarts house, Hufflepuff. During my fifth year there, My mother and step father moved back to Berlin. Where they live now.

I had a few girlfriends while I was in Hogwarts. I can't remember any of their names though. I made it through Hogwarts with passable grades and made my way to be an adult Wizard. I don't use my gift much as any normal Wizard or Witch would. Why is this? I live with the muggles. Though I visit my friends in the Wizard world at times. My muggle life is just a part of my life I cannot let go of. It's a part of me.

When I was 25, I had an affair with my friend, Han Schwarz's, wife. One thing lead to another and She had a child. My Daughter, Ada Schwarz. Han and I are still close friends though we dated before and after the affair. Han still lives in Berlin with his daughter and my other friends.

A few years after Ada had been born. I was married to the love of my life. An American Woman named Misty Anderson. I took her last name for the six years we were married. We had a son together. His name is Cole Anderson. My wife let my have full custody of Cole. He lives with his sister Ada in Berlin.

Now we're here. In the present. Where I live alone in my house in Berlin. I visit the Wizard world rarely anymore. When I do I stay for months at a time. I'm a heavy smoker and it will probably be the cause of my death. All I really want is someone to settle down with and live with for the rest of my life. Either gender would be fine for me. I believe that if two souls love each other enough they have the right to grow old and die together.

Where do you see yourself in the future?
I see myself with a happy family. No more children. No more problem. Just two people who love each other enough to be able to put up with each other.

What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk?
I do have a great fear of items not being in order, filthy things and my Step Father.
I have a case of OCD. Which causes me to have to have things in order. The way I like it. That's why I live by myself. Someone would move something around and It would ruin my whole day. I would have to be at home all day moving things around to match whatever was moved.

I was raised to be a nice young man and to always treat yourself and home with respect. Which where my fear of things being filthy comes in. I was always abused for having a dirty room as a child. Now, it's a habit. My clothes always have to be ironed and my house has to be spotless. I always treat my home and myself with great respect.

My Step Father is always something to fear. He was an abusive, drunk man. He didn't like me nor did he like my mother for having me. He would always find some reason to abuse me. That's all that can be said about that fear.

What makes your ego inflate?

When people compliment me on something. It always makes me feel good about myself. Since I'm not perfect. It's good to see people think I am.

What makes you want to hide from the world?
When Purebloods turn away from me. I'm not like by many of them. Because of my blood line. Also my Sexuality, Bisexual men are seen in the same light as Gay men. I have had many friends leave me for what I like. Well, I guess they weren't really friends.

What leaves you in cold sweats at night?
As said before. One of my greatest fears was my Step Father. Drunk and abusive.

What has left its lasting impression on you:

My long relationship with Han. He was always there for me. If I needed a shoulder to cry on. He would let me cry on his. Someone to hug me. He would hug me. Not to mention our amazing..well never mind.

When thinking about someone who first comes to mind?
My wonderful friend Han. He will always be there for me. To death do us part. He always wanted the best for me. Well, I guess you can say we're married in our minds.

What gets your blood boiling?
When the noble pureblood families think they will always be better than Muggleborn or HalfBloods. We all went to Hogwarts. Aren't we all the same?
Back to top Go down

Klaus Richter( Do not post here)
Page 1 of 1